Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Uhhhh

Missing my kids.  Really.  Wishing they were home.  Soul feels parblanched; acid boiled because my babies (who are not babies except to me!) are at his apartment for the week. He picked them up, and I had to talk to him again, the asswipe, who acted like nothing was wrong and how he would be so accomodating for whatever the kids needed ("I can pick them up whenever it works for the kids").  He was texting son NOT me to ask when he should pick them up, again clueless that perhaps he should be communicating with their mom.  Btw, I have to work, so I really need to know what time you are picking them up....

So he came and got them yesterday, for which kids spent the day in his apartment playing on their electronics. Kids texted me they were bored.  His gf must have been at work, for otherwise I am sure he would have left it up to her as to what "their" plans would be.  Yechhhh.

 Its yet another challenging, unwanted experience that is stretching me beyond my limits. Feeling empty, I purposefully loaded up my week with work stuff, but now wishing I hadnt. I know what I need to do. Just don't want to do it.

Meditation be damned. Good thoughts be damned. The loneliness is sucking my spirit.


It will get better today, but my waking up without my loves...quite frankly, sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment