Those messages, internal and negative, sing the loudest in my sleep; my awakening is often met with them close by my side.
That lonely feeling of not having a male presence stinks; what is it that drives that desire, I wonder? Nature? Nurture? Sex? All.
I know it is time to live in my own skin and feel authentically good about it. REALLY. It is my chance, to live the karmic spirit of positivity I desire, the one that meshes with who I am without the negativity or trauma from another. But, of course, in that equation one can miss the delight and joy of being with a partner, the right individual who adds and doesnt take away from your life. So I am waiting, seeking, but not demanding- that last will only provide a quick trip off the path of sanity and joy. I can't make things happen but I can attract the right energies to me, I think. Or am I wrong?
No comments:
Post a Comment