Friday, August 8, 2014

Low self esteem

Sadness in the space of two hours 
Lists aimlessly on the wave of despair.
I am not enough.
I am done, in the tiny space of who I am. What does it mean to not be wanted, to not be enough, when the wanting is there.

It is sad but it is okay. I trip the life fantastic, I live the life of teal, blue skies. The thundering sky resonates while my land struggles to rise. 

I will not do the pick me dance. I will not try to move the light reflections towards rainbows.  It is what it is.  I hurt while I find me. I will resonate within my needs of reality, Shame do
I feel shame. Sadness I feel sadness. Loneliness as I feel the seconds tripping through time. Sad.
Personality  rubs rejection floods in on top of the disdain that spread beyond the folds of want

God it hurts to see the look the separation of I am not enough. I hear his voice. I am not enough. I hear his voice, I am not enough- all grown up but I am not enough.  It is real but its translucent. Its palpable but it is so soft. 

Listing just listing..into the wandering of dark.. Fighting the feeling I suck..I suck i suck the life out of joy i suck

No comments:

Post a Comment