Feeling like the world's biggest loser. Not sure of what the point is. Feeling like I wish my life was over because it really feels over. Over.
Not successful in my marriage. And I tried
Not successful in gaining any guy's interest and I am trying. In 24 hours, I was approached and rejected by two guys after sending them my picture. Am I so undesirable?
Not complete in friendships; hurt by someone I thought was a friend.
Not successful in my teaching skills and I am trying. Afraid I am going to lose my job. I am dying.
Not successful in making my finances improve, if anything they are getting worse.
Feeling more alone than ever. Feeling more of a loser than ever. A worthless human being.
Pathetic. Unwanted. Loser. Ugly.
The box where I might put those feelings is soiled tonight. Broken and decaying like wet cardboard; folding over itself; folding onto me.
I can't breathe. I can't even cry. I am dying.
No comments:
Post a Comment